Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Chakra Path to Sensuality Through Belly Dance

Hello Readers!

I know it has been quite a long time since I have posted to this blog, and I apologize. Do not fear, however! Simply because I have not been posting here does not mean that I have not been writing! Of late, I have been working on my graduate thesis, conference papers, editing manuscripts for others, as well as writing articles. One such article, I'm excited to say, was just published to the premier issue of the fabulous periodical, Sensheant Magazine! This magazine informs people about and promotes healthy sexuality and sensuality for women, and is an amazing new project.  Digital copies are FREE!

The lovely women with Sensheant were kind enough to feature my article, "A Chakra Path to Sensuality Through Belly Dance", an article based on a workshop I had taught and which combines many of my passions. I'd strongly recommend downloading your FREE (need I say it again?) digital copy of the entire magazine, as it has incredibly pertinent information throughout. Get in touch and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment